CNC machined parts are produced on multiple machining centers with the following work envelopes:
- Vertical CNC machining 60″ X-Axis, 26″ Y Axis, 26″ Z Axis, 4th Axis capability
- CNC turning up to 15″ max. diameter, 20.9″ max. turning length
- Full tool room capabilities
- Grinding (Flat, OD, ID, Centerless)
- Full 5 Axis CNC machining capability
Our highly skilled programmers and operators utilize MasterCam Software to program all of our machining, turning and laser equipment. Machine programs are created directly off of customer geometry or solid models to ensure the highest quality parts.
At Concept Industries, we offer an extensive line of manual machining processes as well. Our skilled technical team provides services for any job, whether it involves intricate or simple machining. We utilize the most efficient processes to complete the job and meet your needs.
Typically Machined Materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Non-Ferrous Metals